Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping while tired?

I decided to stop by Publix as I was driving home from work yesterday evening. Our food supply went down to zero since I no longer have two boys reminding me they need to eat. I glanced at the time on my iphone as I pulled in the parking lot around 9:15 pm. I didn’t remember I placed my iphone on sound instead of silent about an hour before I left work. I heard a sound the Woot app makes and jumped about an inch out of my seat. I must have touched the Woot app before placing the iphone back in its holder. Plus, in my defense, I was tired from a long day at work.
I managed to leave the deli and order lunch supplies without incident. As I was walking down the juice isle, my purse hit a display on wheels of boxed juice. I felt my purse and display rock back and forth. Thank goodness it did not fall. After that, it was a smooth shopping experience.

2 comments:

RANGER said...

Perhaps a little, oh say, sugar free chocolate might have helped? Or Starbucks? No, you would be up half the night with S-bucks. I would go with medicinal chocolate.

Zeta said...

Yes, Rangermom, I ate pineapple from lunch just before I left the office. Seems like it takes me all day to eat lunch since we are busy.