Sunday, February 15, 2009

Extra bonus for private bankers.

Ever reach a point in your life where you know whatever decision you make will influence the rest of your life? A big decision of mine in the past was, to choose a reliable bank when I decided to have a banking career. This decision would also help me learn how to manage my money at a young age. Why not; might come in handy someday. So off to SunTrust I went and was given a severance package sixteen-years later. Hence, now studying court reporting.

In today’s paper, Leonard Abess gave all of his employees present and retired, $60 million dollars to share. The bank was City National Bancshares. If I had only..... The employee total was 399 which was calculated in dollars by years of service. May they enjoy their new gallery of money and their boss be a great example to others.

2 comments:

RANGER said...

I guess we will need to win the lottery to gain such an opportune fortune. I read about Mr. Abbess' generosity. At the end of the article it said that he wondered if he had done enough for his employees.

Didn't see that coming.

ol Doc said...

I wonder if, at any time in the past - I might have worked for Senior Abbess without realizing....