Thursday, November 6, 2008

Macros Security Alert

The world of Access 2007 contain a series of steps unique from any other program I have ever encountered. Macros stopped me in my tracks without any warning. Beep Beep, stop. My laptop thought I sent myself a virus. Now the Access charts are resting on my desktop, just until I finish with it. My USB and laptop didn't communicate with each other about who was in charge. Enable this content, NOT.

The weather is wonderful today. Now: Mostly Cloudy, 70'F with just a slight breeze. Scratch the remaining part of my day and head to Miami Beach for a cup of Starbucks while watching the waves, priceless. No, I will be responsible and head to work and my second class for today.

5 comments:

RANGER said...

You are so brave to maintain course and not veer toward the ocean.

Sorry about the Access thing. Can our guru help?

Zeta said...

Yes, he did. He also told me not to disconnect the Macros; however, my teacher is going to show us how to change them next week. Do I listen to the guru, or do I listen to my teacher? Guru. I'll work from my desk top. The ocean sounds pretty good about now. Starbucks.

RANGER said...

Perhaps you are not the only one with computer problems due to the macro situation. If that is true, all of you deserve Starbucks at the beach.

Big Ed said...

It has been a while since I went to Starbucks. I don't go there often enouph like you all like to do.

Zeta said...

Really. You should go to Starbucks and enjoy a good cup of coffee. I purchased a cup of Duncan Donuts cup of coffee while rushing to night class. NOT even close to Starbucks as the commercial claims. Just a little cheaper. Quality is important.