Thursday, July 26, 2007

Count Down to Saturday

Yahoo, only 36 hours until the weekend gets here. M. is on vacation for the next two weeks and I took three days vacation connected to Saturday & Sunday of next week.

Our professor has given us a break from school for the next few weeks; however, accuracy, memorization and speed with steno must still be apart of my routine.

Today, the trees in the backyard are still due to lack of rain, snow, or wind. Hum.. it does snows in Miami once every ten-years.

2 comments:

Big Ed said...

I hope is snows soon. It sure is hot down here. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

RANGER said...

I don't think I am ready for snow. The last time we drove in snow, we were out of our comfort zone for hours of travel time. We slid off the road twice. There was an ice storm which covered the trees with a layer of diamonds. It, unfortunately, covered the roads and our windshield, too.

Big E was so upset that he slept through a lot of the sliding.

No, no, not snow, thanks.