My cuz who lives in AL had an idea from a girl in Kansas about posting eight secrets. Here are mine and Tag, Your IT.
1) When nobody is watching, I don’t like to recycle plastic bottles. Oh, this is bad. The recycle bin is past the laundry room and outside the back door. Sometimes I just don’t feel like walking in the wash room and outside. Most of the time, I do recycle except when I am feeling lazy.
2) I do not always drive to the cheapest gas station to buy gas. Sometimes, a short drive out ways the price of gas.
3) Even though I am a diabetic, Snickers candy bars are a weakness of mine.
4) Shopping for shoes and buying more than I need at a great sale, is just great fun or PRICELESS.
5) I received an A for my last semester Steno class and did not tell any other court reporting students.
6) I like to sing to Evanescence when driving in my car and hit the high notes when nobody else is listening. She has a wonderful singing voice.
7) I plan to loose 10 pounds by S. and E wedding so I can look great for my son and future daughter.
8) I like to take a Pilates and Yoga class when I should be someplace else.