Sunday, October 12, 2008

Computer test done, iphone started yahoo.

Its 4:15 pm and I just finished . I have been working on my computer assignments, and tests from 9;30 am to 4:15 pm, but the test; over for now. Breathe haaaaa yes.

Yesterday we went to Rock Fish Grill, and counted nine of us in a party for dinner. Mark called ahead to warn the owners we were coming. She told Mark they already had a table of nine. We thought oh oh, now what do we do. Lets go to the restaurant anyway to see what we can do. It turned out the party of nine were members of our party who arrived early. I wondered on the way in, could this be our party and several people arrived early. Computer burn out from homework is my excuse. I love my iphone.

2 comments:

RANGER said...

I love your iphone, too. I wuz gonna steal it but I just grabbed your empty case. M still had the phone. Not reeealy steal. Borrow, perhaps. That's it, borrow . . .

Zeta said...

Borrow, hum, let me think about this. Still thinking....